I LOVE my elevator!
You all have made a contribution that will never be forgotten…helping me to finally be able to come and go freely [to and] from my home after a year and a half of being homebound.
In letter after letter, our clients share stories of how the access modifications delivered by Advent Home & Access have improved their quality of life by restoring their independence. We attribute our success to the creativity of our Certified Aging in Place Specialists (CAPS) who design individualized access solutions and to our highly experienced field staff of carpenters and installers.
Wonderful and uplifting stories of how Advent’s transformations affect so many lives:
· My property value increased! – the story of Frank C. and his wife Carol who installed an elevator in their home for when Carol’s father comes to visit. As a pleasant side effect, Frank and Carol’s property value increased 10%.
· Why did we wait so long? – the story of a business owner in New Hampshire whose only regret was not calling Advent sooner.
· Grandpa’s cool now – the story of a grandfather gaining new respect from his grandchildren after they see the cool new elevator in his home.
· A beautiful amenity: my elevator – the story of a woman who gets double the satisfaction from her elevator knowing that it does not just help her mobility, but it looks “gorgeous”.
· The garage that made us smile – the story of an elderly couple who installed a vertical lift in their garage, restoring a sense of freedom missing for too many years.
· Look ma! I’m flying (ceiling lifts) – the story of a mother’s tearful elation that moving her 15-year-old son with MS is no longer difficult and dangerous – it’s fun for him.
Our Completed Jobs Photo Story where you can see our solutions in place in real homes and businesses.
Contact Advent today to find out how your home or business could benefit from improved accessibility accompanied by exquisite designs.
There are times when words are inadequate to express the true feelings behind such a joyous occasion….and this is one of those times…that’s how I feel about having my own elevator! It has been the highlight of the year!
Simply put, our accessibility solutions speak for themselves.